Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Can WE "The Electro-tech-online" make a compation

YOu are agree to make a competition on this forum

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I don't now

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rami00972

Can we make a competition here in this foram.
The moderators here can be the judges
i think that it will be the start then it will be an international game with all the meaning of competition
regards Rami

Last edited:
I would be all for it, but then there is:
1. How to communicate with everybody
2. Rules
3. What type of competition
4. Timeline
5. Timeframe

It is hard to get everybody to follow a certain system like this, I have tried before :(

Krumlink said:
2. Rules
4. Timeline
5. Timeframe

It is hard to get everybody to follow a certain system like this, I have tried before :(

That's what super moderators are for!

I'd suggest everything concerned with electronics, no matter what the purpose is, even if it's an inflatable toothbrush with high pressure flushing system and shock freezing automatic for a steady smile. :D

Boncuk

Krumlink said:
2. Rules
4. Timeline
5. Timeframe

this is for modiraros as Boncuk write ....
i think it should be have its own budget "the
Contestants will pay to join the participate" in this way we could know the number of participators and if they are serious or not
also we can give the first 3 places a price beside certificate's

Last edited:
Competition

I must add, that electronics-lab is doing a competition already.

Prices are nice, but not a must. However it is quite easy to create prices by begging around in the industry a bit, not to plunder the own budget.

So I assume what is possible at electronics-lab should also be possible at electro-tech-online.

Hans

Fair Judging.

Boncuk said:
I must add, that electronics-lab is doing a competition already.

Prices are nice, but not a must. However it is quite easy to create prices by begging around in the industry a bit, not to plunder the own budget.

So I assume what is possible at electronics-lab should also be possible at electro-tech-online.

Hans
I think you intended to say prizes. :)

Fair Judging is the problem. Without some easily measurable criteria like the fastest widget or the smallest PCB, judging becomes subjective and that can be unfair. If it is not fair you will generate conflict. We do not need that. More harm then good sort of thing.

Members have a wide range of skill levels. Is a level paying field desired. If so how, will it be achieved?

For the rest start a thread. Have contestants state their intention to enter in the thread. Any info needed by contestants can be posted, as can contestant questions.

Money makes it interesting but I would suggest running the first contest or two without monetary prizes. Less ugly if things go wrong.

Boncuk said:

Hans

I hope not! Electronics-Lab is a mess, 10posts a day. Projects that don't work. Has anyone even entered that contest?

blueroomelectronics said:
I hope not! Electronics-Lab is a mess, 10posts a day. Projects that don't work. Has anyone even entered that contest?
this is the first time that i see the electronics-lab web, and befor i see your post i sow the Statistics and it was like this
Total Members: 35113
Total Posts: 23825
Total Topics: 3181

but in electro-tech-online
Members: 76,028
Threads: 36,681,
i think we can make some thing here , the super moderators should think with us

Rami00972 said:
Can we make a competition here in this foram.
The moderators here can be the judges
i think that it will be the start then it will be an international game with all the meaning of competition
regards Rami

Are you offering to put up the prizes? :)

1. who will manage the competition?
2. We don't even know the person
3. Whow will we know who is following the rules?
4. Why should we pay?
5. Is that person trustworthy?

You can't just say: Make the Moderators do it, because thats basically what your doing.

That's what the forums do, they tend to help troubleshoot problems. Post a problem and as long as it's not too vague or silly more often than not get a reply.

Krumlink said:
1. who will manage the competition?
2. We don't even know the person
3. Whow will we know who is following the rules?
4. Why should we pay?
5. Is that person trustworthy?

You can't just say: Make the Moderators do it, because thats basically what your doing.
1. the moderators can say who is the manger
2. will be if they payed some money to participate.
3. im the first one will pay -after it will noldeg by all the mempers-
4. this Q is for us but the answer should be to win and take the certificate + the prize (include $$$$$$$$)hhhhhhhhhh
5.did you ever use Ebay .....always the sealer wait his money and there is not any thing for him to lose .we have the competition who wonna to participate hi can.. but finally we will see his work before he win
-is my words in English understood " clear" -

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back