Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Building a simple humidity measurement circuit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well.....the sensor from Sensirion is not a capacitive sensor.If I use it I will have to change the whole circuit.

::pranav::

https://www.digikey.com is a great source for components, they carry the Humeriel sensors. It sounds like you're outside the US, I think they ship internationally.

Hiya Pranav,
A few months ago I got some samples from dallas, the (ds1923 I'button) to be precise. Along with a pic I've set the I'button to take temp & humidty readings for 6 months then when I've made up a simple VB program to read it I'll read it and chuck it outside again. Those I'button's are the go mate try and get some.

Cheers Bryan :D

What is it, Resurrect A Dead Thread Day? Is that some kind of internationally recognized holiday?

Oznog said:
What is it, Resurrect A Dead Thread Day? Is that some kind of internationally recognized holiday?

No,I dont think so.

BTW,guys I am now building a microcontroller based LPG steam bath controller.I will upload the crude circuit diagram of the same once I design it.

Take care dudes,

::pranav::

Humidity Measurement Circuit

I need to design and develop a circuit for humidity and temperature measurement on LCD or LED display. Please suggest me the circuit and its components. I know the humidity meters are available in the market. But i need to develop it myself.

Here's a cheap Chinese humidity sensor from Rapid.
**broken link removed**

Old thread I know but this might come in handy.

I need to design and develop a circuit for humidity and temperature measurement on LCD or LED display. Please suggest me the circuit and its components. I know the humidity meters are available in the market. But i need to develop it myself.

You can build a wet/dry bulb humidity sensor.
Wet Bulb Humidity Calculations

3v0

Humidity Measurement

I need to make a circuit for humidity measurement.
Please help me for the circuit diagram.

i want to get some information about signal conditioning of resistive humidity sensor circuit and also how to interface it with labview can u help me in this project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back