Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Frequency measurement with red frequency meter module

electronium

Hello guys, I hope you are doing well
Is it possible to measure city electricity frequency and pwm peak of power transistor with this module? How is it possible?
HF3wOk_83Xvz5hb3.jpg

Attachments

• HF3wOk_83Xvz5hb3.jpg
    HF3wOk_83Xvz5hb3.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 97
According to the fact that friends and colleagues took the trouble to do some answers with software analysis, we want this topic to end, why can't this module measure the switching frequency? It is correct to use the sound card as an example instead of the scope, but we want to proceed with this module... I will show you in a few more posts, even though I connect it directly from the base and gate transistor to the module, it does not show the frequency. We are here for the proverb that says that the engineer congregation will either build a way or find a way
As I explained long , there's no point in measuring it anyway - and as it commonly varies all over the place a frequency counter is useless, particularly a 'toy' one like this. It will just keep giving different readings every time it updates.

As I explained long , there's no point in measuring it anyway - and as it commonly varies all over the place a frequency counter is useless, particularly a 'toy' one like this. It will just keep giving different readings every time it updates.
Dear engineer...let's implement this module with the help of other colleagues. Your experience is high and I will implement your words to conclude that this module is good, it is useful, it helps projects.

قبل از انجام بالا، زیر را بررسی کنید. 5.1 ولت زنر و معکوس Vf ممکن است بیش از حد باشد
View attachment 143775

View attachment 143776
View attachment 143777

5.1 ولت @ 47 میلی آمپر با استفاده از این مدل با 12 ولت rms، در واقع 10 درصد بیشتر تایپ می کنید. بدون بار روی ترانسفورماتورها، بنابراین فرض کنید خروجی V ورودی دقیق 13.2 میلی‌ثانیه بدون بار باشد.

سپس با این مدل زنر به دلیل 100k Vp، IP هستند; +5.01 ولت و -10 میلی ولت در -155 uA pk سینوس بسیار خوب است.
View attachment 143778

من دوست دارم از شبیه ساز مرورگر ساده Falstad یا هر ابزاری که می دانید دقیقا مشخص کنید استفاده کنید.

هنگامی که پاسخ دیود VI را تأیید و درک کردید، می توانید این کار را تقریباً در ذهن خود انجام دهید.
introduction-to-pic16f628a-1.png

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back