Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

WW2 Bat Bomb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont claim to know everything, whereas it seems you do.

You are even telling me that you know my feelings regarding God, how would you know that for sure.? From God's mouth to your ears.?

I place most it, if not all conspiracy theories in the same category as the Roswell alien bodies and crop circles, people admit how they did the hoax, yet they still believe they are alien bodies and the circles are alien messages.

War was never declared from either side, so actually it wasn't a war.

That's true. War was never declared with Iraq either but they implement war powers like the war on drugs and the war on poverty etc etc. It is all a big power grab.

This bail out garbage is nothing but sheer looting of this country by the ruling elite. It is effecting the whole world. Did you hear China pushing for a New Word currency? This is by design. That's what they want. A one world gov't with them in charge. If you know your bible you will see the whole network laid out.

Revelations:
{17:12} And the
ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have
received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one
hour with the beast. {17:13} These have one mind, and
shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

There are 10 regions right now. The EU is one of them. We will be the NAU (North American Union). Once they break our currency they already have an Amero dollar ready but there could be a change of plans. It may be a New World currency.

I dont claim to know everything, whereas it seems you do.

You are even telling me that you know my feelings regarding God, how would you know that for sure.? From God's mouth to your ears.?

I place most it, if not all conspiracy theories in the same category as the Roswell alien bodies and crop circles, people admit how they did the hoax, yet they still believe they are alien bodies and the circles are alien messages.

Then I was right, wasn't I? I hear your heart.

Then I was right, wasn't I? I hear your heart.

Sorry you wrong again.!

I believe in God.

Shouldn't that tell you that you dont know everything.

BTW: You dont hear my heart, thats your's you can hear.:p

Eh space varment seeing that your right (in your petty mind) about all wars mankind has everhad did you actually know this earth is actually controlled by reptillians and any real person in power is actually a reptillian clone. People reckoned Bush had a monkey on his back... the reality he's really hiding the scales. What happened to Blair over in pommyland? he overstepped the mark and got his tail cut off by the queen(reptillian).

so in all your assumptions are YOU SPACE VARMENT a reptillian on the loose and about to be brought before the queen for a de-tailing ?????

Last edited:
Sorry you wrong again.!

I believe in God.

Shouldn't that tell you that you dont know everything.

BTW: You dont hear my heart, thats your's you can hear.:p

Well great! I am glad that I am wrong but what is it you hate about those who tell you the truth? You call them "conspiracy theorists". They are not. Hind sight is 20/20 unfortunately. They are warning us. They are the watchmen on the wall. Do you know that yesterday Bush declared that the banks have full diplomatic immunity and that they can take what ever they want? And congress passed it as a bill. They are coming after pensions & 401Ks, everything. It's over.

To the reptile guy down there. Satan came on the scene as a serpent. You sound like one of his. Wooow! And you guys say I'm a kook. Was William F Buckley your cousin? Mr Illuminati mind control. By the way. Did you know NASA is a mind control organization? Cho was a product of operation Monarch. You ask why I bring this up? I've done some research on these reptile guys too. They got some far out beliefs. I bet old skull & bones Bush is one of them.

Please don't bring religion into it - it's one way of destroying a thread. I know this from personal experiance. ;)

Can I bring my friend Jesus? :)
And your reputation too. :p

OK so history is written by the victors. We know they want to portray themselves in the best light.

But what is the motivation of the revisionist? Anyone who does not understand that they have an agenda that slants what they write should take another look.

Last edited:
And your reputation too. :p

OK so history is written by the victors. We know they want to portray themselves in the best light.

But what is the motivation of the revisionist? Anyone who does not understand that they have an agenda that slants what they write should take another look.

Yes I suppose. And you will find those books in the public schools. Owned by the victors.

How do you leave religion out when it was all so accurately predicted by God. Why would he have said, "What is it that a man should gain the whole world and loose his own soul".

There is a ruling elite. It has nothing to do with countries or patriotism and the gov'ts are bought. It's a giant game of chess. One of the most brilliant moves was when these same people devised the Federal Reserve which is neither federal nor is there any reserve. We pay taxes to the people I'm talking about. Rockefeller, Bilderberg, Rothschild the Warbergs, and a few others. They run the planet. They have decided to bring America down and they are looting it on the way. As long as you pay taxes you will pay the bail out. Where does the bail out money come from? And Rockefeller will celebrate with a few 10,000 dollar bottles of wine. That's how it works.

SV,
The truth lies somewhere between the writings of the status quo and the revisionists.

In general it is better not to buy into everything people tell you (even me). They all have agendas. From where I am sitting you have swapped one bucket of lies for another. View the revisionists work and that of the status quo with the same skepticism.

Strange as it sound some of the better info comes from the collection of documentaries (collectively) shown on TV these days. Their agenda is to get you to watch which may cause problems but that is less apt to color the truth. Propaganda exists here too but you can often spot the agenda in the first few minutes.

The government, banks, and the others that you are pointing out as bad guys make lots of money. They tend to have expensive brick building. For 1000's of years organized religion has marched at the head of the pack. Organized religions are generally a scam to defraud people in the name of God. There a a lot of good people trying to do right within religion. There are also good people at work in your local bank, the Federal Reserve, etc.

Add soul-less multinational corporations to the list. They may not be run by the traditional set of bad characters, but they put profits ahead of all else. Bad thing.

Hitler was put there on purpose by the British as part of their dominating world empire. Just as they have always been.

I would normally post something along the line of "just keep taking the pills" but you seem to believe what you are posting. I sincerely hope you are joking, if not then I worry about you and wish you well.

Mike.

I would normally post something along the line of "just keep taking the pills" but you seem to believe what you are posting. I sincerely hope you are joking, if not then I worry about you and wish you well.

Mike.

hi Mike,
I dont wish to offend SV,but I must agree with you.

I have my own beliefs, right or wrong, but I would never judge other people who did or didnt agree.
Its a pity that when someone believes in God its automatically assumed that the person is religious and believes in the bible.

My advice to SV would be to open his eyes to reality and to enjoy his life.:)

SV,
The truth lies somewhere between the writings of the status quo and the revisionists.

In general it is better not to buy into everything people tell you (even me). They all have agendas. From where I am sitting you have swapped one bucket of lies for another. View the revisionists work and that of the status quo with the same skepticism.

Strange as it sound some of the better info comes from the collection of documentaries (collectively) shown on TV these days. Their agenda is to get you to watch which may cause problems but that is less apt to color the truth. Propaganda exists here too but you can often spot the agenda in the first few minutes.

The government, banks, and the others that you are pointing out as bad guys make lots of money. They tend to have expensive brick building. For 1000's of years organized religion has marched at the head of the pack. Organized religions are generally a scam to defraud people in the name of God. There a a lot of good people trying to do right within religion. There are also good people at work in your local bank, the Federal Reserve, etc.

Add soul-less multinational corporations to the list. They may not be run by the traditional set of bad characters, but they put profits ahead of all else. Bad thing.

And there are different beliefs by different people. True there are some good documentaries. PBS has had several like "Rebuilding America" where they had interviewed a construction worker who said that because Bldg #6 had suffered so much damage they had to "pull it". The same term Larry Silverstein used when referencing that 3rd building (WTC7) that went down the after noon of 9/11 and was not hit by any planes but went straight down into it's footprint in 6.5 seconds. Still the documentary was mixed with half truths and lies.

The sources where I get my news list references. Mostly gov't declassified documents that you can look up yourself. It's more inter-active. WHen I look it up it boosts the integrity of the person giving the information. Alex Jones is one of those people. The guy is right 99% of the time. Because I look the stuff up.

Que Bono...Follow the money trail. The ruling elite is payed through our taxes. They don't have to advertise or beg. They get plenty. They own the banks and charge 20% interest on credit cards. They own the gas pumps and over charge. Rockefeller is BP gas among others. They do what they want.

My news sources are listener supported and are not rich. They make money by giving the people who listen what they want. We want the truth. If we don't get the truth. They go out of business. I've watched them fall. Then there are those who are not high enough profile but put out the truth and I've seen them get snuffed out and put into prison.

Your MSM (Main Stream Media) is owned by the elite. It's all lies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back