Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

wireless transmission

Status
Not open for further replies.

raviram87

Hey people...

i have a microcontroller circuit with whcih i want to control a motor to close or open a gate... however the microcontroller and the gate are far apart.. i do not want to use conventional wires to transmit the signal from the microcontroller to the gate..

i am looking for means by which i can transmit the pulse of the microcontroller directly to the motor circuit wirelessly... how can i do that? i am a newbie in wireless and hence not able to proceed further...

can anyone please help me out?

what is the range over which the signals can me transmitted sir?

i mean the distance over which the signal can be transmitted from a pic using the wireless module?

is there any possibility of increasing the range ??? i want the signal to be transmitted for around few kms...

if not, how can i achieve my goal of transmitting the signal from the pic over a range of few kms???

raviram87 said:
is there any possibility of increasing the range ??? i want the signal to be transmitted for around few kms...

if not, how can i achieve my goal of transmitting the signal from the pic over a range of few kms???

You probably can't legally!, although there are higher power licence free transmitters available - which may cost considerably more, and may have enough range for you?.

You might try a look at

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back