wireless transmission

Status
Not open for further replies.

raviram87

Hey people...

i have a microcontroller circuit with whcih i want to control a motor to close or open a gate... however the microcontroller and the gate are far apart.. i do not want to use conventional wires to transmit the signal from the microcontroller to the gate..

i am looking for means by which i can transmit the pulse of the microcontroller directly to the motor circuit wirelessly... how can i do that? i am a newbie in wireless and hence not able to proceed further...

can anyone please help me out?

what is the range over which the signals can me transmitted sir?

i mean the distance over which the signal can be transmitted from a pic using the wireless module?

is there any possibility of increasing the range ??? i want the signal to be transmitted for around few kms...

if not, how can i achieve my goal of transmitting the signal from the pic over a range of few kms???

raviram87 said:
is there any possibility of increasing the range ??? i want the signal to be transmitted for around few kms...

if not, how can i achieve my goal of transmitting the signal from the pic over a range of few kms???

You probably can't legally!, although there are higher power licence free transmitters available - which may cost considerably more, and may have enough range for you?.

You might try a look at

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…