Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Wind turbine blade designs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salaki said:
my wind turbine doesn't light up the lightbulb =( i did exactly as it said on the website but the lightbulb still won't light up... It's a 6,5 watt lightbulb do I need a different one??? Or doesn't it work with 4 magnets spinning above 4 coils of wire??

try an LED. if that doesn't work post some pic's so we can see what you have done:)

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

I'm using a 2,5V lightbulb that was the lowest V I could find.

Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

Thats the message I get when I click on any of your links. If your posting pictures either jpg,gif,png etc are accepted but whatever you tried to upload the board didnt recoginise it.

Anway I read that .pdf and would be surprised if it would light an led at its full rate. An old stepper motor can be used for a small wind genny turbine and checkout this link https://www.thebackshed.com/windmill/assemblyMini1.asp

Glenn gives all the details on making it and my sticky has a heap of links to wind genny sites all ya need to do is read it.

Cheers Bryan :D

impossible for me to get all the materials and build it altogheter and make my poster and stuff within 4 days

Ah pictures.
Perhaps you could post some here ... ?

John :)

There is an edit button.

There's no need to make four posts when one would have done fine!

Your knob doesn't get bigger with every post you make you know. ;)

Hero999 said:
There is an edit button.

There's no need to make four posts when one would have done fine!

Your knob doesn't get bigger with every post you make you know. ;)

I hope that isn't included in any pictures,
which i am still hoping for ....

John :)

Salaki said:
don't have time to build that one...

So you cant spend 30 minutes to build that stepper motor one!!!! So how much time have you wasted on that rotating coke bottle???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back