Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Wind Powered Battery Charger

Status
Not open for further replies.
The trouble with public ownership is that it's even more corrupt, more incompetent, and loses lots more money than private ownership.

Agreed. Here in the U.S., we call that Amtrak. It does nothing but lose money.

@ Hero999: Those toilets are worse than a Greyhound bus, and I thought those were bad....

They were built by communists so there's not surprise there.

The worst thing I remember was there was no water to wash your hands.

Suggetion required

can i connect 2 DC windchargers to charge 1 lead acid battery at the same time. if yes, how would be the cuircuit diagram?

Thanks

Kahsif Sulman

Brinda George - Simple wind generator ?? 3 windmill fans (with flexible sails ) mounted / linked with a bicycle chain = SMALL SERIES works like a LARGE + a car alternator with a cluster-gear (10-speed bicycle) mounted instead of the pulley - - The "fans" are mounted rigid (fewer moving parts) - the alternator has a built-in regulater - POWERS a battery bank - an inverter converts the 12v. to 110 v. <like a motorhome] ((scaled-down version of Dutch windmills)) The cluster gears make the difference in light to heavy winds = a solenoid shifts gears.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back