Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Who can solve ? Help please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
As this is your test, please show that you have at least made some basic attempt, by posting what you think are the answers.

The way you have approached the situation, so far, seems to be with your hand stretched out looking for free offerings....

A quick hint to Q1 is observation skills, if the schematic state is to be taken literally. ;)

I could probably do it if I could see it, cant you post a bigger image than that?

JimB

Esra: tell us your plan of attack, for these problems and elec. probs in general.

Once it's correct the answers will fall out.

What is your solution?

Esra, the title of this forum is "Homework Help", not "Do My Homework for Me". Yeah, I know the answers, and this is hardly rocket science. I did my homework back when I was learning this stuff. That's why I know it to this day.

If I do it for you, what will you learn from that? Do you expect Electro Tech to always be there to carry you through the rest of school, and on the job too?

We want you to demonstrate that you are making a good faith effort to solve this.
If you get stuck we'll help.
Your next reply will probably make or break this thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back