Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Where/what country are members from here..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome pyreof88@gmail.com

I really envy your location at Fort Lauderdale ;)

All the big cruise ships call there....all the time. You much of a Shipspotter?

Regards,
tvtech

Welcome pyreof88@gmail.com

I really envy your location at Fort Lauderdale ;)

All the big cruise ships call there....all the time. You much of a Shipspotter?

Regards,
tvtech

Actually I have been down here a while and have just got interested in the water/beach scene. I take a little hike out there to hangout with one of my cliques. We get in the water, unwind, and eat at a local restuarant. It just sucks that i dont know how to swim, once your in there you really wanna chase some waves.

Actually I have been down here a while and have just got interested in the water/beach scene. I take a little hike out there to hangout with one of my cliques. We get in the water, unwind, and eat at a local restuarant. It just sucks that i dont know how to swim, once your in there you really wanna chase some waves.

You cant swim...not a good place to be now.

Look out for really big ships. Even small ones are out there. They all have propellors. Be careful now.

Regards,
tvtech

OK. So all is on track here....

Thread on topic again :)

All the best,
tvtech

Last edited:
OK. Site Overhaul. New Software and all...

As a visitor here ...what do you think of it???

Compared to other Forums out there that people frequent... We rate ourselves excellent as in accurate content. No guessing ever.

Only facts.

Want to comment ;)

Enjoy,
tvtech

Last edited:
so far best info and help is found here. and no argues on my behalf, hopefully never, i'm too nice guy to argue...

actually i'm not visitor, i see myself more of frequent-quest or something.

I am from England , West Sussex , Three Bridges ( which is now part of Crawley ).

I was born in London , within the sound of Beau Bells . ( have a cup of rosie)

Moved to Canada when I was 17 , been here ever since .

Still consider myself a Brit , even though both my parents were Italian .

My son and my daughter , both married to Italian Canadians !

I have only been back to England once , even though my brother still lives there , and some cousins too .

IT'S A SMALL WORLD ...... ...... but I wouldn't want to paint it ! ;)

Animated-Flag-Canada.gif

hey al, welcome aboard! By the way, as this is electrtonics related forum, what is your field of interest in electronics? i mean is it analog/digital, programming, high-voltage, etc...

hey al, welcome aboard! By the way, as this is electrtonics related forum, what is your field of interest in electronics? i mean is it analog/digital, programming, high-voltage, etc...

As I have mentioned before , I have been an electrician most of my adult life .
I have no specific interest , just general interest .

Most electric equipment is now electronically controlled .

imagesCAD2E3K2.jpg

Oh, sorry, i didn't saw that you mentioned it before. Don't get wrong picture, i mostly read pretty well other people's posts. its like listening to others. basic, good habits :)

Oh, sorry, i didn't saw that you mentioned it before. Don't get wrong picture, i mostly read pretty well other people's posts. its like listening to others. basic, good habits :)

Hey Fez

Never mind. Don't let Grumpy people make you feel you need to apologize for just being friendly. Good to bear in mind :cool:

You are young, enthusiastic and intelligent. And tvtech backs you all the way.

Just wondering if Mr Val Gretchev and his friend Al (above) did not maybe coincidentally...join this Forum at more or less the same time???

If this is indeed true...well they are up to something...

Regards,
tvtech

Last edited:
''Don't let Grumpy people make you feel you need to apologize for just being friendly''

haha, you are right.

btw Al....are you Val's pal that went on the 1965 trip with him doing the Europe tour??

Just checking

tvtech

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back