Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Where/what country are members from here..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what "bringing your own hay in the shack" means, but I do know what " A roll in the hay" means in the U.S.

Could you explain. My guess is you "pay your own way" or something?

By the way, I have bad English, but then again it all started when we left England.

kv

hmm, well what i was after, is that i bring my own opinion/answer to thread, nothing more complex, but i could have put it easier way :D
nice comment about bad english :D

hmm, well what i was after, is that i bring my own opinion/answer to thread, nothing more complex, but i could have put it easier way :D
nice comment about bad english :D

Ok, that's an interesting twist. That sounds a little like sarcasm, correct?

If so, we have a saying here "So, now your putting words in my Mouth"

Basically (don't) "Tell me what I'm thinking, I can do that for myself"which they twisted or distorted the words to favor their opinion.

Favoring that, over what (was) said, that they choose to ignore. Because it may diffuse or stifle their argument.

nice comment about bad english

That's my way of defending my bad English rather than the truth:rolleyes: My native language may be English, but even people in other country's speak it better than me.

I wish I could say I'm from Finland, but I can't:rolleyes:

oh, sorry, i didnt mean any sarcasm, but seems it came in accident...

Man I want to visit a place like Finland one day. Welcome fezder. Enjoy ETO :D

Regards,
tvtech

Not to bad, it's lunch hr here so, I thought I would chime in.

I couldn't resist learning some new street lingo (street language) across the pond.

kv

Stay well Buddy.

I am bushed. Had a rough Week....and it's only Tuesday :confused:

Till next time,
tvtech

Stay well Buddy.

I am bushed. Had a rough Week....and it's only Tuesday :confused:

Till next time,
tvtech

I know, I feel asleep last night, unrested I woke to realize I was still sitting up:rolleyes:

Going back to the grindstone. Promised I would finish some programming. The other Tech's are out at a "Stupid Team Building" meeting.

I feel sorry for them.

Thanks, kv

thanks guys, so far ETO's been great place for getting info, and some good laughs too :D better than similar local.....much better, cind of ''shame'' to admit

thanks guys, so far ETO's been great place for getting info, and some good laughs too :D better than similar local.....much better, cind of ''shame'' to admit

Hey Fedzer

This Forum is very much fun. Correct Technical advise though is what really makes this place the best place to hang out on the Net to learn. First and foremost is accurate Technical info.

Everything else is a Bonus...:D

Because sometimes Members need to relax. And well, just let their frustrations out. I am No1 culprit for that... We are an amazing family here though.

Enjoy us.

We are a good bunch of people :D

Regards,
tvtech

Last edited:
Talk people.

Join this silly thread. No holds barred.

You are all welcome.

Regards,
tvtech

[MODNOTE]Deleted Off Topic[/MODNOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
[MODNOTE]Deleted Off Topic[/MODNOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Mods for cleaning up after me.

I feel like a naughty, messy silly kid now :eek:

Time to take a break till 4 June. No more Members Lounge for me till then. I will rather focus on helping with Technical stuff here.

To the best of my ability.

Love you all.

Best regards,
tvtech

Last edited:
Philippines

I come from the Philippine Islands, in the capital of the country which is Manila. Currently a sophomore taking up Electronics and Communications Engineering. A pleasure being here and getting to share thoughts, ideas and perspectives with people from all over the world who share the same passion for the field. Would definitely love to learn from all of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back