Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Whats wrong with Gravity?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Due to gravity, much of the face I had in my youth has settled under my chin. When I was in Minnesota a couple of years ago, one of my grand nieces told me that I looked like a pelican.

Due to gravity, much of the face I had in my youth has settled under my chin. When I was in Minnesota a couple of years ago, one of my grand nieces told me that I looked like a pelican.

Try to shave that in one pass.

Gravity has pulled all my hair follicles down as well.

Nothing to escape for me. I am there like Roff. Just making a point.

And one day, you as well Boncuk :D

That doesn't apply to me. Prussians are constructed a better way, hence an exception to the rule. :)

Tell those neices of yours that their "mommy bags" and butt cheeks will sag over time, thanks to gravity. Most of that will end up in their thighs! And at least you aren't stuck wearing a bra to hold up your chin!
Now, who's got it better in the long run? ;)

That doesn't apply to me. Prussians are constructed a better way, hence an exception to the rule. :)
That unicorn appendage that Prussians tend to develop with age is particularly attractive, too!
**broken link removed**
Do you have yours yet?:D

That unicorn appendage that Prussians tend to develop with age is particularly attractive, too!
**broken link removed**
Do you have yours yet?:D

Can't remember my brother has published his picture. :)

Hi,
The bed is just a 2 dimensional representation of the space time continuum, whic is of course a 3 dimensional thing.
When an architect designs a house, he draws it on a flat piece of paper as a 2 dimensional representation, even though the finished house will be a 3 dimensional object.
It's the exact same thing.
It's just the most efficient way to demonstrate the phenomenon visibly.

No doubt you are all experts in quantum physics . You know that's the one where the probability of white being black has been proved to be about 99.99%.

Now instead of dicking around why don't you google up the title and look for the TV show. It was on night before last in Australia , it is presented by a guy who heads that new particle bombardment ring they built in sweden ? was it . CERN - The Large Hadron Collider

I would like to know whether this statement by the GPS yanks has any merit or not.
Stop knocking me and get on with learning a bit .
Importantly get to the TV show and watch it if you have the bandwith . Then criticise all you want .
Its a legitimate question.

You will find that TV is not a reliable source of info, I don't think there was any serious criticism aimed your way. It does sound like the announcers mistake was identified though.

My Dad had a saying I've taken to heart, Believe half of what you read, and none of what you hear.

Just for the fascination of it have a look at this video
and then tell me what you think is possible and whats not

https://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap101215.html

Note the flash before hand and the plane effect

Last edited:
Its been about a year so what where we all talking about now? I read the thread again and all I find is someones bad math and a bunch of us poking jokes at each other. :)

Its been about a year so what where we all talking about now? I read the thread again and all I find is someones bad math and a bunch of us poking jokes at each other. :)

If you notice, it's Dec of Last yr. Sort of a repeat thing. Dredged threads fostering new life.

Speaking of which, reminds me of what happened when I asked "this" question. Once started, so did the Calculations. Formulas, Formula, Formuli:)

Boomerang in Space?

kv

Edit: I just couldn't resist.

Gravity

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back