Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

wHATS THE DIFFERENCE IN SCHEMATICS

Status
Not open for further replies.
a pic controlled soldering iron

If you have Diptrace I would be happy to post the zip files along with my present code.
Am rebuilding the pcboard as the present board has lots of revisions and repairs. Plus the LCD display I think went south. Only thing left as I only get white squares.
unit was working great as it is still in development stages.
Code needs revisions.
At present the unit is in two sections. The power supply sits on the floor and has two flashing LEDs to indicate the power supply is ON.
The control section hangs from a shelf thus not taking up bench space.
The unit has an LCD readout, an auto shut-off if not used within a ten minute period. When unit shuts off ALL the power is off (the transformer is not on.)
Want to integrate PWM into the opti coupler/triac section.
The iron itself I purchased off Ebay for $12 it says its a Hako 907 5w 24v

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back