Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What do you think of this ebook for single guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

metomeya

I wanted to write down a lot of stuff I have figured out throughout the years. Shame for it all to disappear when I die :(

Cancer is a b!t@h!

Anyways I put it as an ebook instead of a post. I think it is too long for post...maybe not. Hope I'm not breaking any of the forum rules.

Let me know what you think:

**broken link removed**

Attachments

• SingleGuysGuide.pdf
    286.3 KB · Views: 322
hey, just read that 'book, and as i'm this young, i might not understand all of it correctly, but i'm grown up afterall so i figured it allright. in my opinion, i don't know about rules, but when posted as file, person can download it to HD and read it when necessary. and i'm single, hopefully not for rest of my life, damn frustrating and depressing. allthought depression comes in genes and nationality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back