Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Is there a discord for this forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep in mind the average age here is older than dirt. I suspect most here don't know what Discord is, and very few have used it.

We have a chat here, and that is rarely used. Discord would prolly be similar. but why not give it a swing and open one yourself and post link here.

If memory serves me correctly management here had looked into Discord for this site. At the time of investigation I believe it was not feasible either due to cost of limited number of persons able to access per license cost or our site had too many members to make it possible.

I stand to be corrected.

Inq

If memory serves me correctly management here had looked into Discord for this site. At the time of investigation I believe it was not feasible either due to cost of limited number of persons able to access per license cost or our site had too many members to make it possible.

I stand to be corrected.

Inq
I had a quick google to see what it was, it didn't seem to offer anything to a forum - rather like the pretty well unused chat room.

It didn't sound like a good thing to me.
Discord: noun
lack of concord or harmony between persons or things: marital discord.
disagreement; difference of opinion.
strife; dispute; war.
Music. an inharmonious combination of musical tones sounded together.
any confused or harsh noise; dissonance.
verb (used without object)
to disagree; be at variance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back