Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Happy to find this forum!

brancambre500

Hello everyone...

My name is Patrick Cambre and I live in a little town called Erath, Louisiana. I have been working with making circuits for a long time and now I have even bought a CNC machine to make my PCB's look great. I did have a website back in 2002, with many circuits. But things came up and I could not manage the website further. So I took it off the internet. Now I am back and re-put my original website on the net aqain. You can see it at Link Deleted.

This is not a place for your self promotion. - Moderator

Looking forward to making posts later on when I may need help or something. All the best, my new friends!

Sincerely...Patrick

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back