Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

welder trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.
True logic!
But from the real world I assure you never trust the manufactures schematic!
I was looking at the schematic posted by User 88. sorry my mistake. I did not see another one had been posted later.
Your right about a schematic not showing a reactor coil. Probibly got ommited on the drafting prosses.
The big boys do that alot too! I will try to hunt down my old service CD that has a schematic of a commercial welder. It showes that all three phases comming right out of the main contactor get tied together! And mind you this is a service update schematic! the old one does not have the dead short connection shown!
I have a lot of other ones with schematical F- ups on them too! Welders, Plasma Cutters VFD units, Amplifiers, If you look hard enough there are alot of schematical omissions and F-ups printed and still looked at with out question.
We most likely have one right here! I will trust experiance and those two pics my self!

So is it better to be a clueless person following a blind person or a blind person following a clueless person?
I have and do sometimes represent both!

Ever seen the video of the monky screwing the football?
Some days your the monkey and some days your the football, But neither instance is something to be bragged about!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back