Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Weather station hardware

Status
Not open for further replies.

edeca

Does anybody know of any decent weather station "hardware" which can be wired up to a custom microcontroller.

For example I'd like a rain gauge, but it would be easier to buy a unit which gives some form of output (e.g. a pulse for every 0.1" of rain) rather than trying to build my own. Same for humidity/pressure sensor housings.

Is it worth finding one with an easy protocol to integrate, or can you buy hardware separately?

Your location would be a big help for folk to advise on what you want and whats available in your geographical location...

Last edited:
I'll set it now so it appears on the left.

I'm in England too, but I'm happy to order from anywhere (on this planet at least!).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back