Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Some Useful PCB Hardware

For The Popcorn

Most Helpful Member
Essentra Components has lots of useful hardware – small quantities are available at Digikey and the usual sources.

If you need to mount a circuit board at right angles, PCB-MB-01 might be very useful. It may also be useful. These could also be useful for laser-cut acrylic enclosures.

SmartSelect_20230503_184430_Edge.jpg

Another item that I came across today are self-tapping screw inserts. These plastic pieces fit in a square hole, and act as both threads for a self-tapping screw and a spacer for a panel or circuit board. I may use these for mounting an easily-removeable bottom panel on an enclosure I'm working on.

SmartSelect_20230503_184113_Edge.jpg

Similar parts are available elsewhere, but Essentra is a good source with detailed drawings and ready availability. If you're stuck for a solution, take a look at their vast array if parts.

Latest threads

Back