Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

WAVEFORM form mp3 player

Status
Not open for further replies.

MacIntoshCZ

Hello,
what (standart) waveform from mp3 players/smartphone/laptop looks like? It is oscillating with DC offset to be positive only or its AC?
I did not find any mp3 player so i hook up FM radio 3,5jack output to oscilloscope and it was with DC offset. So DC only.
thanks

Hello,
what (standart) waveform from mp3 players/smartphone/laptop looks like? It is oscillating with DC offset to be positive only or its AC?
I did not find any mp3 player so i hook up FM radio 3,5jack output to oscilloscope and it was with DC offset. So DC only.
thanks

No, audio outputs to headphones or speakers are purely AC - a DC offset would be VERY detrimental to the speakers/headphones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back