Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

My little hack project with GENEVA L player (CD + IPOD)

RadioGaGa

Hello there!

My first post here.

I just bought an used GENEVA L player with cd and ipod dock.

It is probably from 2007-2008.

It works great and sound is very good.

However there is an ipod dock on top of the player that I would like to insert an bluetooth sender while not
having to have the ipod lid open. Does not look very nice with the BT and the ipod lid open, you see.

So I am trying to unscrew this ipod dock but I can not figure out how the 4 screws are to be loosened.

I simply can not get any grip.

Have anyone here every tried to unscrew this ipod dock?

I'd never heard of them before your post..

Can you add some detailed photos of the thing, however far you have taken it apart??

search Model L teardown Geneva

Yes, do you have link you've seen online regards to removing the ipod dock? I can not find any, but perhaps you had better luck?

if you cannot find then change your keyword searches

But I expect you need better tools
so search mobile teardown tools

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back