Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

water level sensing

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashish4172

hi

I want to control watertank overflow at the watertank at home.
could you please give me the relevant details so that i can develop and implement it at home and on my own.do i have to buy level-sensors ?

Most importantly ,It will also do if the circuit detects the marked level(set by us) and led glows and produces beeps/sounds instead of switching the pump off or On.

Awaiting urgent reply

ashish

Google search with key words "water level detection" or "water level sensor" returns many hits with circuits that you can adopt for your application/request

You can buy cheap floats that you simply anchor the float to the level you want to trigger and it trips a relay when the floats angle increases too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back