Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

water consume meter

Status
Not open for further replies.

sahu

its may posibale ? water consume meter ,it fit our pipe line,whats we consume water,it send reading a perticular place, with gps tech.it is not 1 pc, it installion whole totel twon area.............
if may posibale, pl help me about this matter........
MY ENGLISH IS VERY POOR..... PL DON'T MIND

its may posibale ? water consume meter ,it fit our pipe line,whats we consume water,it send reading a perticular place, with gps tech.it is not 1 pc, it installion whole totel twon area.............
if may posibale, pl help me about this matter........
MY ENGLISH IS VERY POOR..... PL DON'T MIND

let me rephrase:
You want to monitor how much water is used in a water tank through electronic means and send the data?

Please turn on your Autocorrect options.. you will get better help with your grammar.

If you can find an old water softener, some have Hall effect turbine magnet water flow sensor.

Basic principle is a plastic propeller with a magnet embedded in it. As water flows it spins the propeller. Outside the plastic pipe is a Hall effect transistor. As magnet rotates inside the pipe, the Hall effect sensor outside the plastic pipe creates pulses that are counted and related to water flow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back