Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

WANTED! Grundig MO-53, or MO-22 schematic

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldmp

Hi,

last week, my scope (MO-53) made the following: on the left side of the screen, the beam made a high intesity, big point... so big, that the full screen was green. I think, that the controller circuit, which is responsible for the turnig up of the beam is faulty. Since last weak, unfortunately it appears often. I searched the NET, for the schematic, without a result... But I found a site, with pictures from the MO-22, and it has got the same fault, as mine...

My question is, that have somebody a schematic for this scope? Or, while it appears to be a typical fault, the correct reason?

This looks like the sawtooth-generator stopped. Try cleaning the time-base switch maybe help...

Hi,

It has got a digital time-base, with buttons, and a display, not with a swich... the time base is OK, becouse te beam runs, just it's too intensive... It's just for a moment... after that, it works normally, for some sec, or minute...

oldmp said:
My question is, that have somebody a schematic for this scope? Or, while it appears to be a typical fault, the correct reason?

Grundig include a schematic with the scope, don't you already have it?. Or did you perhaps buy the scope second hand?, and didn't get it given to you?.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back