Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

want to form a led circuit having 1W led 32nos.,

Status
Not open for further replies.

nabagreen

Hi, im looking for a led driving circuit drawing which can drive 1w leds 36nos,
which take the input volts 100-240V AC, O/P volts 9-20V DC variable, 40W power O/P. Pls suggest its urgent

I'm really not sure what you are asking for. The power supply part is challenging but not unduely difficult. What I don't understand is "1w leds 36nos". Does that mean you want a power supply that is capable of lighting 36 LEDs, where each LED consumes 1 watt at some voltage between 9 and 20 volts. Did I get that right?

How about some part numbers for the LEDs.

Last edited:
yes sir u got it right

yes sir u got it right, pls help me to make a circuit or provide me the one if u have it

Do you want to make a linear supply or a switching supply? The best approach would be to buy one since it will be far cheaper for you to do that than to acquire the components and build your own.

I still need to know what kind of LEDs you have in mind. If you just want them to light up then a switch and a handfull of resistors is all you need.

Last edited:
actually i hav chosen a 1w high power led from NICHIA corp. also we havent desided to make a linear or switching coz as soon as we make a prototype only we will decide which will b better in efficiency and also economic.
if it is better to buy a cheaper module, can u suggest me some local suppliers so that it will be easy for me to go for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back