Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Wall climbing..

Status
Not open for further replies.
The car is very light weight and has a fan inside that creates a vacuum between the car and the wall. I doubt that it can drive on the ceiling.

I am fairly sure that it could be done. Maybe with a small lipo and a turbine on one of these tiny helicopter motors, Now that you mention it, I really want to have a model car that can do ceilings

Maybe the lightweight car can drive on a flat ceiling if you start it there.

Fully charged battery, probably would work. Never thought of suction was a little curious how they worked. It's kind of like an anti-hover craft. For touring or inside race course tracks such a design would provide absolutely incredible handling characteristics on a full sized vehicle.

Last edited:
Air Hogs make a few Zero Gravity remote control cars. They climb walls and drive upside-down on smooth ceilings. Most use IR for remote control. One follows a dot of light from a laser pointer.

For touring or inside race course tracks such a design would provide absolutely incredible handling characteristics on a full sized vehicle.

Brabham BT46B 'fan car' - Voluntarily withdrawn from F1 competition after one race and one win. Obviously an active aero mod would make the racing pretty boring. Claimed the fan was primarily for 'engine cooling'.

**broken link removed**

rofl! That's so awesome, apparently they're way ahead of me =) Leave it to competition to draw out the best in technology =)

Brabham BT46B 'fan car' - Voluntarily withdrawn from F1 competition after one race and one win. Obviously an active aero mod would make the racing pretty boring. Claimed the fan was primarily for 'engine cooling'.
Obviously not applicable to Saturday Night 'dirt track' racing. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back