Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

walky talky circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

nabeelkhan634

HI ! I want to build a circuit for walky talky ,hope you can understand what it is , a device which can use as transmitter and reciever at a particular range in halfdeplex.

Its for my second year engineering project.. so the circuit should have impressive things to use... or you can give me advice on another project relevent to this

i will b very grateful to you.. thanks :):):):)

A walky Talky is a cheap toiy for little kids. The range is across a street.
Maybe you want something that is better like FSM or GMRS radios that are too complicated for you to make.

FRS and GMRS are two-way radios in Canada and the US that have a very good range and are very inexpensive. their circuits are extremely complicated and they use speacial very small parts that are not available. Here is one:

Attachments

• GMRS radios.JPG
    GMRS radios.JPG
    24.8 KB · Views: 744
Do these kind of homework questions ever end?

Is this lack of eptitude and self-help indicative of many higher-education students in certain south-asian nations?

Are these the same students who spend more time registering and posting hopeless questions on Electro Tech Online than what it would take for them to effectively browse the Internet for answers and ideas?

Are these the same flunkie engineers we see in the photos climbing ladders to add another wire to an already overloaded electrical pole?

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Below is a surefire solution and you don't even need a battery nor steal electricity from an already overloaded power line. You could replace the string with a length of copper wire and when you tug on the wire, free electrons will move about. It's also half-duplex in design, since one person has to shut up to hear the other one!

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back