Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

walkie talkie circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackdrongo

hi
i am working on a project and need a
circuit for a walkie talkie circuit .
any one having information please reply

thanks [/b]

i want wakie talkie ckt for my project i am working on a project and need a

yo
i am trying to make project involving a walkie talkie
schematic.
if you have a circuit design can you post it
thanks

want wakie talkie ckt for my project i am working on a project and need a

I need a walkie-talkie circuit to submit as a project at the annual walkie-talkie circus so I can walk the talk.

Hi folks,

Sorry I dont have a circuit diagram to hand, but if you check out the amatuer radio web sites you'll find hundreds. you'll probably need to modify them to keep it legal.

hope this helps
Kris

Sets of two good crystal controlled walky-talky units are so cheap at business center stores or even toy stores it makes no sense to build your own unless you just want to build something.

And are legally licensed in your country to operate them.

i want to build a remote walky talky thingy wot operates on 9vdc and can repair lcds for me so i dont need to go to work and it must have 10 km range with inbuilt flashing sound to light circuit- anyone wiv info please reply..............

Don't even need a battery with this one. ;)

Attachments

• tin-can-string.jpg
    tin-can-string.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 6,507
Last edited:
pmsl@ patm-thas not quite wot i need but itsa start-does it repair lcds an how do i fit my led sound to light flasher thingys if theres no battery??post an updated schematic and then post how to build it please!!!
im eagerli awaiting yr response as you can see...

Attachments

• 181205-10892995089746.gif
    181205-10892995089746.gif
    9.6 KB · Views: 2,719
Last edited:
Walkie-talkies are very inexpensive (cheap) poorly performing children's toys.
Why would anybody want to make or fix them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back