Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Wackyputt/Rigolfeur Help Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

MixMax

Hello,

I'm in charge of a wackyputt and I have a big problem.
The boards that make the games under the holes were programed by a win95 computer running a 16bit software. The computer just crashed and the software is unrecoverable (many tried).

The boards Are essentially based on a SC87C51CCN40 8bit microcontroller and a BQ4010MA-150 Memory chip. (with a few other minor other chips)

I need to be able to program the HEX files that I have on the memory chip
and if possible to recover and program the microcontroller. Both chips are removable from the board...

I will gladly provide an example of one of the Hex files if necessary and also pictures of the board an the chip numbers.

Well...

well if an arduino with some more parts can't do the trick then yes I am asking what programmer and software will let me write the Hex files on my BQ4010MA-150 Sram Chips

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back