Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Very random-maybe wrong place to post-tv type

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jareed17

Hi all, to to waste some people's time, but I thought this site may be a good place to find a TV make/model from a long time ago. I figured this would be good because it's..... electronic, haha, so hopefully someone knows.

I'm looking for the make or model of a hand held TV. It would flip open. Had a long pull out antenna. It was silver in color. It had a am/FM radio built into it. It could fit in a large pocket. It was fairly flat. It was likely produced around 1995ish. I loved that thing. The ones I've seen seen today I'm not interest in, because they don't flip and they are to big, and don't have a radio.

If no one remembers that, does anyone know what manufacturer it may have been or who may manufacture something like that today?

Thanks!

6f174f7d48fc7e41e66fc6248896ca37.jpg

TVs of that vintage will be for analogue signals, of course. Has your country gone digital yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back