Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Variable oscilator circuit design

Status
Not open for further replies.

Primar

Hi all! 'tis me again, the perennial lurker... :wink:

Anyway, a friend of mine (also on my GCSE electronics course) is looking for a circuit design for a variable oscilator. It needs to be able to make 3 or 4 noises, and that's it, apparently. ¬_¬
Not too complex/expensive, please.

Thanks in advance! :)

Doing your own homework would probably help you in the long run a bit more than someone here doing it for you. We'll be happy to help if you run into a problem, but we've already had discussions here about people who ask us to do their assignments.

Here,here, i igree.

Primar, it would be much better if you'd first do a search for a design and then ask specific questions about it rather than ask for a complete design. You must make some effort yourself.

"He who learns by trying, has sevenfold the skill of he who learns by being told." - Cicero.

Sums it up nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back