Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

vacuum motor

Status
Not open for further replies.

electricano

i have an idea to build an automnous vacuum cleaner but i dont now where to start with.
most important is what type of motor i need to use?the vacuum will be battery-operated.what is the minimum rpm for the motor in order to create powerful suction?

is there any website providing this type of info?i knew that there is a vacuum robot called roomba but it is too small for me. my vacuum cleaner will be used outdoor.

plz give me some suggestion.

The RPM required to develop the suction is dependent on the rotating wheel (fan rotor). You might start by looking at commercially available vacuum cleaners and going from there.

The motor i got from a batery powerd vacum cleaner spind at extreme RPM(and power)

PS:
It had a weel that loced somting like a turbines weel(i think it works on G force)

The commercial vacuum cleaner motor RPM is 20000...22000.Most of battery operated v.c. contains same motors as minidrills (Johnson or Mabuchi) the RPM is 18000.

The motor is from a Batery powerd vacum cleaner!

Here is the picture!

PS:
It thurnes a so bid speed a smoth metal surface can drill a hole in plastic (Prof on picture)

The motor is from a Batery powerd vacum cleaner!

Here is the picture!

PS:
It thurnes a so big speed a smoth metal surface can drill a hole in plastic (Prof on picture)

Attachments

• Motor1_394.jpg
    Motor1_394.jpg
    343.4 KB · Views: 821
is there any website that provides the information about the battery powered vacuum cleaner.i have been searching for whole day but i found no information!!!!
anyone has?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back