Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

USB Is it possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They don't.
The Razer software does.. The Razer software has to be installed BEFORE that feature will work... Do your research.

I have my razer lycosa here, I configure it with the software.
I connect it to the notebook and It works.

Last edited:
Yes vss, what are you doing but showing the point? You can't just plug a USB device into a computer and expect black magic root access to the host.
For your device to function in it's multipurpose roll software has to be MANUALLY installed on the host.

YouTube - ‪profit southpark style‬‏

Yer on phase 2.

Are you retarded ?

I'm telling you, that it's possible to create a multiporpouse usb, don't needing drivers but using the window's ones, such has a usbflashdrive and a keyboard.
When you connect a usb, the usb tells the OS which drivers to load.
Example
Phase 1 connect the device
Phase 2 tell the OS it's a "Mouse Type"
Phase 3 tell the OS to load
+ keyboard drivers
+ hard drive drivers
Phase 4
+ When pressing a button, Copy data from the device to the computer
Phase 5
Profit !

An example of a multiporpouse device:
https://www.getusb.info/best-usb-joke-usb-keystroker-will-drive-anyone-crazy/

Last edited:
Read further up vss.. It DOES NOT WORK THAT WAY. The USB device does not tell the host what drivers to install, nor can it supply them directly. It supplies a device descriptor and some other information which the systme can load generic drivers for, People far smarter than any of us have tried this already, unless you can find a specific device driver on a specific OS that your device will load that has drivers that can be tweaked for root access...

Excuse me....
Look at steps 1 and 2.
[FONT=&quot]1. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Add a user account to the system or the domain.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Run a program that sets up a backdoor.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

Before the USB device touches the system trusted access must already be granted... Yer not understanding ANYthing that has been said.

[/FONT]

I recommend you to read the text, those are not steps... are task one can make using one of those

There are many tasks these programmable USB HIDs can carry out, but some common tasks that an attacker/pen-tester may want to program one for are:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back