Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Urgent-watermarking Algorithm(source Code) In Vhdl/verilog

Status
Not open for further replies.

nani143

I Am Doing My Final Year Project On '''binary Text Watermarking'''.

Text Doc->image(using Scanner)->binary Data(using Matlab)->embed Watermark Into Binary Data(image) Using Vhdl Program->embed Watermarked Image.

The Problem Is '''i Need Vhdl Source Code To Embed Watermark Into Binary Data'''.

Please Provide What And All Information You Have.i Have Very Less Time To Complete My Project.

Your Help Will Save Me.

I Am Doing My Final Year Project On '''binary Text Watermarking'''.

Text Doc->image(using Scanner)->binary Data(using Matlab)->embed Watermark Into Binary Data(image) Using Vhdl Program->embed Watermarked Image.

The Problem Is '''i Need Vhdl Source Code To Embed Watermark Into Binary Data'''.

Please Provide What And All Information You Have.i Have Very Less Time To Complete My Project.

Your Help Will Save Me.

Would you like fries with that?

Message is unavailable.

Why even bother making this complicated with VHDL and Matlab? You can do the whole thing quite simply in a shell script on Linux (or any other modern Unix variant) using the composite tool from the free ImageMagick package.

Since ImageMagick is also available for free on Windows, you could probably do it there too, although I suspect finding a scriptable scanner program might be a bit harder, like most stuff is on Windows ;) .

Torben

hai friends...i am mahendarn..now i m doing m.sc electronics.now i am going do project about watermarking using FPGA..so kindly help me give idea about this projects.

Techniques combining watermarking and cryptography

I am doing my M-tech project on techniques combining watermarking and cryptography on binary image.can you plese help me on that project.

text watermarking

hi ,
i am also doing same final year project in matlab.
my approach is using invisible watermarking based on space modification in the text.
i have made got code for convert text to image and convert it into 2d binary matrix .
now i have to find the lenght of each word in term of pixel and i noted that space always have 5 continues 1 in matrix.
for space between two lines there is 9 no of 1 and one letter consist of 9 zeros max in vertical direction so i have to store length of each word in separate array then using segmentation and using mean values of left and right word , i have to change space pixel.
this is my approach.
if you have any other approach then send me yours and if you can, please send me your code . I required it a lot.

my id is chandu.94@gmail.com

text watermarking other approach

hi,
along with this i am using one more approach called synonym substitution and i required how to embed wordweb in matlab in my code. After that i have to find a delegate for particular word and replace it along with a wector matrix which keep the record where i had inserted particular word.

any other approach is appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back