Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Ultrasonic

Status
Not open for further replies.

tindy

I am trying to source decent ultrasonic emitter and recievers with a wide dispersion angle - similar to the sensors found on the front and back of most modern cars (parking sensors). i have only been able to get sensors with a narrow angle - so it only detects objects directly in front of them, like in a strait line - so any help in getting some nice emmiters / recievers would be greatly appreciated.

the diagram on the left shows the area where my sensors will detect at the mo, and the diagram on the right shows the area i would like them to sense.

the sensors i am using are
**broken link removed**

dave

Attachments

• us.jpg
    us.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 1,673
ultasonic alarm

:D hello there tindy,

will a coverage area of 7' x 15' tear drop-shaped area be good enough for you? :)

ultrasonic sensors

:D hello everybody,

tindy should have posted the part number of these ultrasonic sensors, anyway i was the one who provided him the schem, so heres the part number:

Sender - MA40L1S
Receiver - MA40L1R

am sorry i cant help him where to procure although this is available in my country, but am sure there are guys who can help.

thanx :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back