Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help me find info about ultrasonic transducers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giggz

Hi everyone

I'm new here and I hope I made my post in right forum.
Here goes the story,
for my graduation work or diploma (not sure how you call it) professor told me to make
Original schematics wasn't working but we found a way through numerous changes and replacements to make it work.
Since the main elements are ultrasonic transmitter and receiver professor told me that I should find and write some information about them.

As much as I remember he told to search on how ultrasonic transducers work, how they convert voltage into ultrasonic sound and vice-versa, maybe some graphs, description and so on.
And so far I came up only with **broken link removed**, some general specifications which is not enough.

Please can someone help me by giving me hits on where to search or what to type in Google?

Any help or answer would be appreciated. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back