Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Ultrasonic ranging Sensor for drop-off application

Status
Not open for further replies.

k3nshi11

hi there!

i just want to know how to use ultrasonic sensor and i don't know how to program it to PIC16f877a coz i don't know the configuration of the sensor...

thank you!...

Last edited by a moderator:
it would really be a "nicey" to know at least what kind of sensor, to get some help, someone needs some information. the more information you give, the better the responses you'll recieve:)

SRF005 ULTRASONIC RANGE SENSOR this the sensor that i buy...i just want it to be use for detecting a falling edge for my aotunomous robot.....

use the search function at the top of the forum page, type in "ultrasonic edge" there is some there that you are looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back