Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Ultrasensitive Amplifier Chip

Status
Not open for further replies.

thephoenix

Hiya everyone, I'm new to this forum
Dunno why they put a 3rd yr electronics engineering student as an electronics noob, but.........
Anyway, I'm working on a project to improve modem transmission over long distances via Multiple Phase Shift Keying (MPSK). I need a sensitive voltage amp chip to be fitted on a veroboard, have been trying to find 1 from farnells website but it appears that all their amps are industrial sized (read: BIG). Anyone out there have ideas?
PS: a circuit diagram of said amp will be really helpful
TQ

Have you looked into instrumentation amps? Burr Brown has some with really high input impedance. You can get them in a DIP8 package which should make prototyping easy. Digikey has a bunch of them.

P.S. I think your posted electronics experience is based on your number of posts and/or time you've been a member.

Brent

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back