Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Trying to fix Nordic Track C2255

Status
Not open for further replies.

marineartillery

I am trying to fix a Nordic Track C2255 controller board. Anyone knows where I can get a schematic diagram for this board? Or any recommendation where I can get a replacement board without too much cost? Thank you.

There is some info on here, plus some spares:

And this appears to be the same board as the spare they list, with the addition of a transformer; I'd guess yours has a separate transormer, or is set up for a different voltage?

Another one, the same as yours?

This is the board I currently have. The model of the Treadmill is NTL07806.2. Thank you everyone who responded. I appreciate your help. Thank you.

Attachments

• Nordic Track Controller Board.jpg
    Nordic Track Controller Board.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 305
The photo is too blurry to make out any real details, but it appears toe be the same general series as the ones I linked to, if not absolutely identical.

What model numbers or other info are on the board itself (or its heatsink)?

I think?? the blurry number in the middle is MC2100LS; this appears to match yours??

Or here, this listing also gives a bit of error diagnostic information:

And a set of PDFs including various data and schematics in a thread on AAC, here:-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back