Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Transistor amplifier

Status
Not open for further replies.

sundar

i want to design a transistor amplifier.as seen in the attach ment when output is taken across collector and ground i got a output which is amplified for both cycles and produces a phase shift of 180 degree as it is common emitter.
but when i saw output across emitter and ground i got a output only for positive cycle and not for negative cycle.iam using a bypass capacitor but stil i get a output like this.

Attachments

• TRANSISTOR AMPILFIER.doc
    41 KB · Views: 162
Your emitter bypass capacitor has a value that is much too low for the 50Hz frequency so it does almost nothing.
The output is clipped because the transistor is wrongly biased so that it is cutoff some of the time.

I posted an analysis in your thread on the other website:

Attachments

• transistor amplifier detailed.PNG
    transistor amplifier detailed.PNG
    7.1 KB · Views: 159
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back