Transfer drawing immediately to android phone (Arduino)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zerostar

Hi,

Recently i found out a useless graphic board and want to do something funny.

Basically, I want to turn the graphic board to become wireless and able to communicate with android device immediately through Bluetooth or some kind of methods.So that i can check out what people writing instantly.( sound like cheating)

Is it possible to accomplish by using Arduino?

I googled before already and said that Bluetooth is not able to transfer graphic signal immediately instantly because of the size problem.

Feel free to give me some suggestion thanks!

Recently i found out a useless graphic board and want to do something funny.
What kind of "useless graphic board" is it.
If its for a PC then it will be vary hard to make it stand alone and wireless with out a PC.
The host android device would need to be running some kind of software "App" to make it transmit a screen shot.

What kind of "useless graphic board" is it.
If its for a PC then it will be vary hard to make it stand alone and wireless with out a PC.
The host android device would need to be running some kind of software "App" to make it transmit a screen shot.

For PC,but can I remove the writing module from board and connect with Arduino that writing the program for further function?

For android device, app is required and i will think of it later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…