Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Transfer drawing immediately to android phone (Arduino)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zerostar

Hi,

Recently i found out a useless graphic board and want to do something funny.

Basically, I want to turn the graphic board to become wireless and able to communicate with android device immediately through Bluetooth or some kind of methods.So that i can check out what people writing instantly.( sound like cheating)

Is it possible to accomplish by using Arduino?

I googled before already and said that Bluetooth is not able to transfer graphic signal immediately instantly because of the size problem.

Feel free to give me some suggestion:eek: thanks!

Recently i found out a useless graphic board and want to do something funny.
What kind of "useless graphic board" is it.
If its for a PC then it will be vary hard to make it stand alone and wireless with out a PC.
The host android device would need to be running some kind of software "App" to make it transmit a screen shot.

What kind of "useless graphic board" is it.
If its for a PC then it will be vary hard to make it stand alone and wireless with out a PC.
The host android device would need to be running some kind of software "App" to make it transmit a screen shot.

For PC,but can I remove the writing module from board and connect with Arduino that writing the program for further function?

For android device, app is required and i will think of it later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back