Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Touch pannel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gxxx

Hello,
I'm new in this forum.
I just wanted to ask for some little help with my new project.
I'm trying to build a touch pannel 30cmX30cm, under this pannel there are 3 led's blue,red,green. I want that the led will turn after i will touch the pannel.
Lets say the red led it allways on, I touched the pannel, the color will change to blue, touched another time - the color will changed to green and so....
someone has idea how i can make it work??

P.s
without Qt113, because i cant find one anywhere...

Thank You
Gena

A quick check of Digi-Key & Mouser suggest QTouch was acquired by Atmel. The tech looks like it was integrated to a uCtrlr series and standalone devices appear phased out. The original QT11x was good & fun, but had quirks to work around. G.H. <<<)))

Yes I know about Atmel, the question is what can I use instead? How do I create a circuit that detects the touch and it sends different pulses to different 3 leds...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back