Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

tinkering around

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingmax8542

so I've made circuit board before bit it has been a very very very long time sence. I can still do all the sodering and stuff like that. I acaully did residential wire for acouple of year but let me get back to my question. I have and ihome that just plays mucic and I have another that has a clock and a screen and alarm and all thay stuff. I don't really care about the docking station, I always just hook my phone up throufh tje audio jack. so earlyer I just wanted to tinker around so I took the one apart without the screen and just tried to jog my memory alittle bit. so I go on and take the other ihome apart and what I want to do is eliminate the alarm but I would like to keep the screen and incorporate both ihome together and make a nice wood box and still utilize the three speaker I got out of both ihomes. but my dilemma is that, I can't quiet figure what wires I can eliminate but also make sure I can still use that clock and the sux in to plug my phone in for music. I've tried looking up the circuit board layouts on line but I can't seem to find anythin. if some one could please help me or point me in the right direction that would be awsome. I use to always tare my dad's old radios apart when I was alittle kid but I would love to get back into it.

Hi KM,

Welcome to ETO.

What is the model number of your ihome?

spec

model: iH4B
AD Adaptor: DC 10V 1400mA
DC 3V ( CR2032) size ×1
service NO. iH-A-B-(3)

that's what it say and I can't find any specs or any kind of circuit formats or anything please help if you can thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back