Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Timer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawk1962

I have a simple request.
I need to build a circuit with the devices that we have on hand.
The circuit must have a master stop (push button NC). A three-position selector switch (Hand, Off and automatic). A master start (push button NO) (We have two timers ON delay)

In hand mode the start switch will start the motor starter. The memory circuit will keep the motor running via a NO attached switch.

When in auto we would like the circuit to do the following
When the start button is pressed the motor will run for 6 sec and stop for 6 sec (Note the amount of time may vary if the timer is changed) this will cycle on and off until the stop switch or the selector switch are changed.
The attached is a office word doc that shows what we tried. It did not work.

There is no attachment.

The forum only allows attachment of some files

I do mine in PowerPoint and save it as a .ppt. Then when ready for post, I do a "save as" and pull down the save menu until I find the .gif option.

If you did it in Word, you may be able to convert it to a PowerPoint file.

Len

Thank you for your post.
We hired someone to do the work.
It cost us more then we wanted but it gets the job done.
Thanks

Hawk1962

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back