Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Timer Circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

bcarr

I need some help with a circuit design. I need to come up with a design that will provide a 1-2 sec 12V output when I apply a 12V continuous input. I have been playing with a 555 timer but at this point I have only been able to get it to provide a continuous output not the 1-2 sec output. Thanks in advance.

Do you have a schematic of your circuit that you can post or maybe explain how your have it connected ?

The circuit should be pretty simple - problem is I am not sure on how to create it. I just need a 12V output for one second when a 12V put is applied - no matter how long the input is applied for.

Thanks

Try this circuit...

Attachments

• TIM.GIF
    TIM.GIF
    2.4 KB · Views: 432
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back