Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

TI 83 wireless link

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's still cheating, it offers an unfair advantage and it means you were ill prepared for the exam material.
Just because your examiner is not technically savvy doesn't mean it's right. The more savvy ones would reset / clear your calculator.

This isn't meant for cheating....the idea really sprung from wanting to be able to play multiplayer games wirelessly on the calculator. Yet people can use it however they want

Last edited:
But when you go into the actual working world you look for and advantageous resource and take every advantage you can find to get an edge on any problem even if it seem like an unfair one to the others that are pissed of because they did not think of it first! ;)

YOU are rewarded for creative use of materials and for thinking differently!
In real life you dont need to know everything about everything and be good at everything. ;)
You typically focus at being very good at one thing and get a reputation for it. If you need something done you are not good at or do not understand you simply go and find someone that does know that subject and get them to do it! Then pay them or trade services for the work! :p

One of the wealthiest and surprisingly still very well liked persons I know told me one time that many of his teachers and peers told him that he will never get anywhere in life because he was never good at anything academically.
He said his reply was; Why do I need to know all of this junk? All I really need to know is how to find out who does know it and how to get them to do it for me! :D
To this day he says; I still dont understand anything the people that work for me do, BUT I do know I get paid very well for the work they do and I in turn pay them very well in order to keep them working for me! :)

I too was told I would never amount to anything and will never go anywhere in life by many of my teachers. I was told I would have a crappy job some and never accomplish anything!

I am 34 years old, I built my own place out in the country from scratch when I was 24, I started my own business at age 31 and am now the owner of a small but growing business. And I have a large social group of people that are very good at things I am not. And as a group many of us are seriously thinking about pooling our combined skills and starting a full on company to provide fabrication and repair services plus build and manufacture stuff! :)

This wireless calculator link idea has greatly inspired me! I think I am going to start studying it closer myself! The potential applications are huge! :)

Some professors allow the TI83/84 calcs, and some don't. I have had both kinds of teachers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back