Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

This could be really big news.. Blacklight Power claims new energy source

Status
Not open for further replies.
Einstein only had a theory on paper, math seemed to work out, but radiation is a killer, once the reaction started, there was no guarantee it could be stopped, controlled, or even safe. Not to mention the amount of energy that could be potentially released. Some believed that once the chain reaction started, all things would be consumed, not just the intended radioactive fuel. Can't really compare this to a Nickel compound/mixture.

It's true that nuclear power had it's own unique problems but so does Blacklight power's process. It just has a different set of problems.

But, if you really think about it.. it makes sense that some big revolution in power would require just this kind of controversy.. because if it didn't require this kind of controversy.. we would already be aware of it.

The problem with Mills' discovery is that the product of his process is a substance that hasn't been found on earth.. but again.. if it had this would all be common knowledge already.

It's true that nuclear power had it's own unique problems but so does Blacklight power's process. It just has a different set of problems.

But, if you really think about it.. it makes sense that some big revolution in power would require just this kind of controversy.. because if it didn't require this kind of controversy.. we would already be aware of it.

The problem with Mills' discovery is that the product of his process is a substance that hasn't been found on earth.. but again.. if it had this would all be common knowledge already.
:eek:

Guess what??!!!??!!

I have discovered a new ultra-particle, that, when you break it down, it creates two new particles, and then they themselves break down in to two other particles creating 7 total particles, and so on, and so on, and so on. Then I discovered that when placed into my newly developed ultra-particle processor/burner/extractor thingy ( I havn't named it yet as I am too busy collecting all these damn particles rolling around everywhere ), that they release ENERGY. But no one knows, because "they" haven't discovered this particle yet. No one believes me though, and now I am sad.:(

Then I decided I would start a website, devoted to to my ultra-particles, and their processor/burner/extractor thingy, and sale parts and ideas, and take donations and make money to support myself and website based on this idea. Now I am happy again.:)

I created something from nothing.

You Overunity guys are hilarious.

You have to keep in mind that Dark matter, the stuff that makes up 98% of the known universe, is also not found in our solar system and no one knows what it is either.

Though scientists now coincidentally believe that it is a unknown state of hydrogen.. jut as Mills says he has created a new state of hydrogen. And hydrogen makes up 90 percent of the material we know of in the universe.

It's sad that the skeptics will benefit from this process even though they ridiculed it. It's really not fair. But that is also why it is so easy to be a skeptic. You risk nothing.

Last edited:
I created something from nothing.

Sitting here at my computer I'm just waiting for an epileptic fit. Because the resulting data on my screen once I fall upon the keyboard will constitute an free-energy design WAY better than all this other nonsense you folks are talking about.

Just waiting...

I used to have a gut feeling that this was legit.. but like you I also wasn't prepared to hold my breath either..

but recently I really am prepared to (figuratively) hold my breath..

Mills and his investors sound incredibly confident. And the verifications keep mounting up. More and more credible people are being convinced this really is legit. And I feel Mills is releasing more and more info he wouldn't in the past.

The only thing really in doubt to me now is how much savings the consumer will see. Will it be AS efficient as predicted and what kind of impact on society will it really have?

I used to have a gut feeling that this was legit.. but like you I also wasn't prepared to hold my breath either..

but recently I really am prepared to (figuratively) hold my breath..

Mills and his investors sound incredibly confident. And the verifications keep mounting up. More and more credible people are being convinced this really is legit. And I feel Mills is releasing more and more info he wouldn't in the past.

Load's of scammers in the past have attracted investors, all of them lost everything - exceppt the ones who sued Meyer and got their money back :D

The only thing really in doubt to me now is how much savings the consumer will see. Will it be AS efficient as predicted and what kind of impact on society will it really have?

Carry on dreaming :p

It may possibly be wonderful and actually work, but the odds are extremely low - if you're so confident, no doubt you have already invested money in it?.

They aren't taking investments now from my understanding. And haven't been for awhile, I believe.

If they were accepting investments and I had the money I definitely would.. especially now.

Mills reportedly got over 60 million in funding from power utilities and individual investors. And I believe these people who originally invested got the real skinny on this technology in the beginning. The info Mills is just starting to release now because he is ready to fully go public. I believe if ANY of us was privy to that info we would have invested. Which is why he got 60 million even with so much skepticism due to the cold fusion scandal.. even not long after the cold fusion scandal.

A big reason Mills took so long to develop this and kept it secret is because I think he struggled finding a way to make sure him and his investors protected their intellectual properties. I believe they struggled figuring out what aspect of this technology they could patent because the patent departments around the world refused to accept his theories. I also think they wanted to figure out all the implications of this discovery.. he has all different kinds of products they are developing. Power plants -- big and small, home power generation, chemicals, compounds, improved battery technology, possible use in cars, ships. He even developed a software that supposedly models chemicals much faster than any software around now.. this is based on Mills controversial physics theory.

The Millsian shootout has arrived

Mills, Holverstott, Good, Hogle, Makwana, and Paulus have taken it
upon themselves to conduct the Millsian vs. Spartan shootout (
https://www.electro-tech-online.com/custompdfs/2008/10/modeling101208S.pdf ).

"In a new molecular modeling paper, the energies of exact classical
solutions of molecules generated by Millsian 1.0 and those from a
modern quantum mechanics-based program, Spartan's pre-computed
database use 3-21G and 6-31G* basis sets at the Hartree-Fock level
of theory, were compared to experimental values. The Millsian
results were consistently within an average relative deviation of
/0.1% of the experimental values. In contrast, the 3-and 6-
31G* results deviated over a wide range of relative error, typically
being >30-150% with a large percentage of catastrophic failures,
depending on functional group type and basis set."

A LOT of data has been compiled in this paper. The meat of the
shootout is on pages 67 - 81, and things look very good for Millsian.

Millsian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back