Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

This circuit, can it be minimized?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can post the .pcb file, I don't have an .sch though, I just jumped in to ExPCB and drew it up :)

Thanks,

Adam

If you do the schematic in ExperssPCB, then do the PCB, and link them, you can verify that your components and traces on the PCB match the schematic.

Ken

Here is the .PCB file. I didn't make a .SCH, I don't have all of the components I need to finish it properly.

Attachments

• e_double_kick_pedal.zip
    7 KB · Views: 82
Drew a schematic of the original circuit, plus R6 and L1, and linked to your PCB. Many errors! Suggest you draw the schematic and do a point by point comparison of the schematic vs the PCB. With the schematic in ExpressPCB, linked to the PCB, you can do this on the screen.

Sorry no more time right now.

Ken

Drew a schematic of the original circuit, plus R6 and L1, and linked to your PCB. Many errors! Suggest you draw the schematic and do a point by point comparison of the schematic vs the PCB. With the schematic in ExpressPCB, linked to the PCB, you can do this on the screen.

Sorry no more time right now.

Ken

Pins 1-6 and 7-13 are all different as I said in an earlier post :)

Anyway, I am making the components I want to use, then will repost.

Last edited:
I redesigned the circuit to use SN74HC7002N (Quad-NOR w/ Schmitt Trigger). I am likely going to come up with another 2-layer design to keep the layout below 1"x1". I am also going to try making a PCB with .025" traces (havn't tried it yet), and minimize my pad sizes. I will add LED's to both sides of the circuit to show when each "pedal is down" along with the already added Power Indicator and On\Off switch.

I would like to find 1"x1"x.75" transparent plastic enclosures or "boxes" to mount these in. If anyone knows where I can find them, let me know please. Mouser and Digikey don't have what I am looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back