Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Third vaccine shot

Status
Not open for further replies.

MacIntoshCZ

Is there anyone with third shot? I know only few people... And they got in most cases some "flu symptoms". It was really worse than first two doses...

Just like shots 1 & 2, side effect of the booster vary widely from individual to individual.

I'm due mine in the next day or two. Will keep you posted ....... if I survive. :)

Here in Aus they're only giving a booster (third) jab to the "at risk" group. Maybe they'll get around to the rest of us sometime in the future. However, so far, Australia has pretty much avoided the worst of covid. The next six months will be very interesting as borders start to open etc.

Mike.

I just got notification today that I can make an appointment for a third shot. My previous ones were back in March & April.

Looks like I was wrong. It's not 8 months but 6. So I can get a boost shot instead of January in a november.

Had my third jab. The only after-effect so far has been some tenderness of the injection site, lasting ~24hrs.

Got my Moderna Booster about an hour ago. So far, nothing. Not even a sore arm. Hydrated and took an Ibuprofen about an hour before the jab.

As a pain prophylactic, have seen it recommended in a few places. Looking it up now, I probably shouldn't have done that.

I received my third dose of vaccine yesterday. I'm still alive. The injection site hurts a little. OK so far

Had my 3rd shot (Moderna) about a week ago, was sore arm for a few days and slight tiredness.
Here in the UK they just changed the rules so 3rd jab is only 3 months after 2nd (was 6), in my case I was 6 anyway.

Had my 3rd shot (Moderna) about a week ago, was sore arm for a few days and slight tiredness.
Here in the UK they just changed the rules so 3rd jab is only 3 months after 2nd (was 6), in my case I was 6 anyway.
i also get vaccine after 6 months.

I received my third dose of vaccine yesterday. I'm still alive. The injection site hurts a little. OK so far

It's not a live vaccine, so there's little chance of any serious side effects, and zero of actually catching Covid from it. There's an incredible amount of mis-information out there, and a lot of conspiracy nuts, between them they have killed thousands.

You may get minor side effects, same as with any vaccination.

However, they wouldn't give me the third jab (my wife got hers) as my INR figures aren't stable yet - presumably same for flu jab, so I haven't even tried for that yet.

I got my third this week. No problems. Google tracks every thing I do. ...... That might be because I got a new phone the same day. LOL

Jamaican Variant.jpg

Is there anyone with third shot? I know only few people... And they got in most cases some "flu symptoms". It was really worse than first two doses...
The effect of the third dose is much stronger than that of the first and second dose. Even so, I still want to inject the third dose

The effect of the third dose is much stronger than that of the first and second dose.

It definitely was, in my case at least!
I had the shot first thing saturday morning and starting Saturday evening felt rather unwell, general flu-like symptoms, for around 48 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back